– Doctor Judy, how common is sensory processing disorder? – So, it’s about 5 to 16% of children, and it usually starts very young, so you’ll notice things very early on, in toddler hood most of the time. You’ll start to notice that they’re developing differently, if you have other… Continue Reading Is Endless Scrolling on Social Media Harming Kids Health?
– Parenting a teen can be challenging, but one Texas dad came up with a very creative way to discipline his daughter. He confiscated her cellphone and took over all of her social media for two weeks. Just take a look here are a few great pictures. – [Travis] That’s… Continue Reading Dad Punishes Daughter by Taking Over Her Social Media
– Do you have children? – Yes, I have two girls. (audience gasping) – [Rosie] How old are they? – 10 and 12. – And how do you feel that your daughters get to watch their father communicate that about black women? – My daughters understand that they are beautiful… Continue Reading Why Did Radio Host Attack Young YouTuber Whose Weave Went Wrong?
– Here’s Part One, of one of his texts that reads, “You aren’t coming on. “Handle that with class, so called young female! “I said nothing wrong, but again, “something black chicks know nothing about is class.” (audience yells angrily) Hold up, I got one mo’! Here’s another, it reads,… Continue Reading Read the Shocking Texts Radio Host Sent a Woman He Never Met
– Sierra posted a video raising awareness about the dangers of hair weaves. But then, she was publicly tormented by a controversial radio host. Check it out. – Black women and their love for weaves is ridiculous. – This guy Thomas is trolling me on his live streams. – Black… Continue Reading Controversial Radio Host Attacks YouTuber for Posting about Her Weave Gone Wrong